[vox-tech] Increasing frame rate

I love my Linux computer, but the display needs a bit to be desired.  The
display is slow, streaming video skips and the screensaver flickers; this
does not happen on my other Linux computer, which has less memory and a
smaller hard drive and an older processor.

Is there a way to increase the frame rate in X so that I no longer have
these problems?

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore