January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] linux on nubus-ppc: PCMCIA now availabe (sort of)

[vox-tech] linux on nubus-ppc: PCMCIA now availabe (sort of)

Just in case anyone on this list besides me is interested in Linux on old
Nubus-based PPC hardware - there is now experimental PCMCIA support for
laptops like the powerbook 1400 / 5300 ect.

This is real nice, as there used to be no way to use PC card based NICs in
these.

more information here:

http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/

Dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."