January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] complicated libGL / library breakage

On Mon 01 Dec 03, 10:58 AM, David Hummel <ddhummel@pacbell.net> said:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 07:01:30AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > i'm starting to reach the point where i'm not quite sure what to do.
>
> Compare digital signatures against a trusted source and/or reinstall the
> library.
>
> -David

sorry, i should've mentioned that i already tried this a bunch of times.
i was toying with uninstalling X and reinstalling it, or even installing
the commercial xi-graphics video server.  but this machine is the
closest thing i have to a "production system", and i'd rather not do
anything too drastic to it.

pete