2003 Nov 30 19:25

[vox-tech] reiserfs, fsck?

I recently started using resierfs rather than ext3 for my Linux partitions. For ext3 partitions, I know how to make fsck run on boot (shutdown -F, or set the mount count with tune2fs). Is there something analogous for reiserfs? I think reiserfsck may be running every boot, but I'm not sure because it happens so fast; is this typical?

Jonathan