2003 Nov 28 16:46

[vox-tech] Mozilla crash on paste?

I'm working on Melissa's desktop box, a Debian Woody system with a backport
of Mozilla (Mozila 1.5:  "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5)
Gecko/20031115 Debian/1.5-3.he-1") and am noticing it crashes (as in, the
window _vanishes_) whenever I paste into it!

It doesn't matter if I'm pasting into the URL bar at the top, into a text
form on a web page, or simply middle-clicking on some whitespace on the
page as a shortcut to go to whatever URL's in the clipboard/selection.

Anyone else seen this?  Or could it be a problem at the XF86 level?

Gnome Term seems to be unaffected, so I'm thinking maybe it's Moz, and
I should just keep apt-get upgrading til it stops. :^/