2003 Nov 21 17:59

[vox-tech] linux froze on startup

Hi,

I just installed Linux Red Hat 9 at the last installfest.
I installed a network connection but didn't check it (no network for that)

When I start my computer under linux if the network cablr is pluged in
the computer freezes on startup at the :

"pcmcia:                                         "

stage. (it passes the ethernat check [OK]) if the network is not connected I run up smoothly
no problem.

Any suggestion as what I can do know will be appriciated

Thanks
Roy