2003 Oct 22 22:35

[vox-tech] Palm Pilot USB Synchronization Issue - Resolved....?

[vox-tech] Palm Pilot USB Synchronization Issue - Resolved....?

To recap:  I have been having trouble with my Palm Pilot Tungsten T,
which synchronizes with my computer via a USB connection.  Whenever I
tried to sync, my RH 8 computer froze up, and could only be restored by
rebooting the computer via the reset button.

I installed the latest kernel, and this issue now seems to be resolved.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford