2003 Oct 22 17:18

Re: [vox-tech] ATARAID question

Thanks, that's what I thought, but still confused with a syntax.
I have my boot partition at /dev/hda5 and my root partition at /dev/hda7
That means that I have to put /dev/ataraid/hda7 ???
Can anyone confirm it? I posted two times at gentoo mailing list. no replies.

Thanks again for clarification.

Walther.