2003 Oct 22 22:35

[vox-tech] .bash_logout execution

Hi all,

I have a question regarding .bash_logout. I am using
redhat 7.3, and I would like to run a script to clean
up some processes when I'm logging out. I tried to
call my script from .bash_logout, but I realized that
.bash_logout does not get executed at logout. Does
anyone know how i can execute .bash_logout or any
other script at logout?
Thank you,
niloufar