2003 Oct 21 16:04

Re: [vox-tech] Un[L]imiting Mutt display?

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:58:11PM -0700, p@dirac.org wrote:

> then press the left arrow key to go back to the unlimited display.  it
> essentially re-reads re-displays your mailspool.

I didn't want to specifically move back to mailspool, nor did I want to
re-read the mailbox.

Say I'm on message 930 (finding it after [L]imiting based on something
complicated, like a body ("~b") or 'To:' ("~t") search).  I'd like to,
if at all possible, KEEP message 930 highlighted when I 'unlimit' the
display.

The left arrow macro you listed is a neat trick to get back to my inbox,
though.   Thanks! :^)