2003 Oct 21 15:15

Re: [vox-tech] Un[L]imiting Mutt display?

Re: [vox-tech] Un[L]imiting Mutt display?

bill,

stick this in your .muttrc (change it if you already mapped the left
arrow key to something):

   macro index <left> "<change-folder>!\n" "Change to mail spool"

then press the left arrow key to go back to the unlimited display.  it
essentially re-reads re-displays your mailspool.

the reason why i chose the "left" key is because its functionality is
similar to going "back" with the lynx web browser, which is the left
arrow key there.

let me know if this does it for you.  there are some minor quirks about
it, but overall, i like what this macro does.

pete