January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 21 17:25

[vox-tech] Un[L]imiting Mutt display?

Don't have time to research. Figured someone here knows, as Mutt's popular.
When I limit a mailbox listing (i.e, hit [L] and type a keyword to have
it only show me matching messages), other than going back into the box
(with [C]hange command), is there a way to turn off the limit?

I've tried just hitting [Enter] (leaving the limit value blank), but it
just keeps the current limit the same.

Thx!