2003 Oct 21 09:51

[vox-tech] win32 compiler

i've played around with wxwindows, which is supposed to be one of the
most cross platform GUIs around.

i've written some test programs on linux, and now i'd like to try to
compile them on windows (we have win98).

there's lcc-win32, but AFAIKS, it's for C, not C++.  are there any free
C++ win32 compilers that will compile my wxwindows code?

pete