2003 Oct 17 19:44

Re: [vox-tech] X-No-Archive Inheritance?

Re: [vox-tech] X-No-Archive Inheritance?

I hesitate to post my 2-cents due to ignorance, but here goes:

It seems to me that the point of choosing not to archive a message (with X-No-Archive) is because the message is not worth archiving for some reason (e.g. one-liner, too silly, etc.).

Anyone thinking that they can protect personal information by not archiving a message should think again. Any message sent to a vox list is sent to over 100 different person's mailboxes who can do with it what they will...

Jonathan