2003 Oct 25 12:45

[vox-tech] exim system filter creation page

[vox-tech] exim system filter creation page

been getting a pile of M$ security this and that type spam today... so i
finally spent some time looking into how to prevent exim from accepting it

there is a filter creation form here:
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pak21/cgi-bin/srcf-filter/create.html

..for all of us who are not REGEX experts

so far it seems to work.... we will see however..

dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."