2003 Oct 17 17:00

[vox-tech] sick idea: openoffice macros

hi all,

i did a google for this and didn't find anything relevent, but maybe
some vim users who know more about openoffice would like this idea.

i hate using the mouse and love vim's fast editing keystrokes.  has
anybody heard of, or knows how to, implement keyboard macros for
openoffice that would let me use openoffice with vim keystrokes?

something to implement:

mode switching
registers
marks