2003 Oct 15 02:59

Re: [vox-tech] bochs

Hi Ryan,

  Thanks for replying so quick :)

> Bochs is a full blown emulator. This makes it much slower then VMware,
which
> is a virtualization program, that runs native code. I doubt you'll find
> Windows XP useble under bochs.

:(

then how come this

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/screenshot/w2k-canja.jpg - running windoze 2000
on bochs

> As to using redhat under windows, why not ssh in to your home machine? if
you
> need X, then install cygwin's xfree86 port, or wiredx.net. you may want to
> use an x protocal compresser.

No I dont want to do ssh and work cause the place I live internet is bit
costly.

I couldnt get screen shots of bochs running KDE on Windoze box.

Any other opensource alternative for my requirement?

Karthikeyan B