2003 Oct 09 13:06

Re: [vox-tech] procmail list marking - help needed

Re: [vox-tech] procmail list marking - help needed

bill,

check out "man procmailrc" and look for "TO".  note the captitalization.
that will do what you want:

   If the regular expression contains ‘^TO_’ it will be substituted by
   ‘(^((Original‐)?(Resent‐)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X‐Envelope
   |Apparently(‐Resent)?)‐To):(.*[^‐a‐zA‐Z0‐9_.])?)’, which should catch
   all destination specifications containing a specific address.

pete