2003 Oct 09 09:22

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of data from a file

Re: [vox-tech] bash question - how to read specifed amnt of data from a file

hi dylan,

please don't start a new thread by replying to a message.  always
compose a new message.  you broke the keymapping thread for me.

i've noticed that outlook users are particular prone to starting threads
by replying ot old messages.  i'm curious -- in outlook, is it easier to
reply than to start a new message?

pete

ps- there's a header "In-Reply-To:".  if you delete that header, you'll
be fine.