January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 05 21:17

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

Re: [vox-tech] looking for a decent < 20GB HD

thanks, well i guess as long as i stay away from the deskstars things should
be fine.

i think that i will look into the seagate drives.

dylan

on 03.10.5 1:28 PM, Samuel N. Merritt at spam@andcheese.org was reported to
have writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."