2003 Oct 03 11:39

[vox-tech] sendmail configuration

Hello --

When I send mail (through sendmail), the recipient will get a header that
looks like this:

The problem with this is that certain spam processors reject this
/invalid/ IP address.

I have a dynamically assigned IP address (and am using dns2go).

Can anyone enlighten me as to how I should solve this problem?

By the way, I apologize if the answer has already been posted, I searched
the list in earnest.

Thanks,
-adrian-