2003 Sep 26 12:51

Re: [vox-tech] .ixi and .ai files

* ".IXI" (data only, so tiny). (Technical details: This binary format is exactly the same as the binary format used within the "alEf" hunk in the ".PNG" file format. This is because the same code is used to write it.)

from
http://aleph1.sourceforge.net/

peace
--
David

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 07:10 PM, vox-tech-request@lists.lugod.org wrote:

Message: 14
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:09:58 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [vox-tech] .ixi and .ai files

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 04:44:58PM -0700, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
and a google search later...

http://www.icdatamaster.com/i.html
Hehe, thanks. I thought I'd have a hard time searching for such a short
string, but I guess ya never know til you try.

Of course, their explanation on that page is pretty useless to me ;^)

AlephOne.Document open with: ALEPHOne.EXE /dde

Time to Google and find out what the hell an AlephOne is ;)

Thanks!