2003 Sep 25 20:58

[vox-tech] .ixi and .ai files

Is anyone here familiar with ".ixi" or ".ai" files?

The former seems to be recognized by both "file" and "XV" as a variation of
the PCX format.  Neither XV nor Gimp know how to open it.

The latter (".ai") seems to be some kind of PDF file.
GV barfs on it.  XPDF loads it, but I don't trust it got everything
(the image seemed kind of... sparse :^) )

Thx!