2003 Sep 25 17:31

Re: [vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:58:13PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:33:08AM -0700, Michael J Wenk wrote:
> > Also, guess it doesn't hurt to say that you should never have your PIN
> > for online banking match the one for your ATM.  Or if you're forced, be
> > bloody sure that the site you enter it, really is your bank's site.
>
> Do you know of banks that let you choose two different PINs, one for
> online, one for ATM? That'd be nice...

Washington mutual uses alphanuermic online banking passwords.
Downey Savings and Loan allows you to have two different pin's. Their
downside is that they use your Social Security number as the "username"

Do you know of banks that don't let you choose two different PINs?
My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about