January 6: Social gathering
2003 Sep 25 14:53

Re: [vox-tech] one of the most pernicious spams i've ever seen.

On Thu 25 Sep 03, 12:09 PM, Donald Childs <dchilds@scupper.net> said:
> Has this been submitted to Citibank or the

it's been reported to abuse@citibank.com.  i've been toying around with
reporting it to FBI since i'm fairly sure this WILL catch people, and
it's not a silly pyramid scheme (remember those?) or nigerian scam (even
those are starting to fade away).  i just need to look into who at the
FBI gets this sort of stuff.

> Sacramento Valley Hi-Tech Crimes Task Force (
> http://www.sachitechcops.org/ )?

wow.  awesome.  i wouldn't mind working for a group like that.  it
sounds interesting.

but would they care?  pisem.net is in russia and we're now living in new
jersey...   :)

pete