2003 Sep 23 17:37

Re: [vox-tech] Compile problem...

That is what I got:

C:\>cvs-1.11.5 -d =:pserver:anon@cvs.nitmtl.ca:/cvsroot co module
cvs-1.11.5 checkout: CVSROOT password specification is only valid for
cvs-1.11.5 checkout: pserver connection method.
cvs-1.11.5 [checkout aborted]: Bad CVSROOT: `=:pserver:anon@cvs.nitmtl.ca:/cvsro
ot'.

For your convenienc, this is from their website:

download and install CVS.
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anon@cvs.nitmtl.ca:/cvsroot
cvs login
When asked for a password, just press enter.
cvs co PACKAGENAME

Walther.