2003 Sep 23 09:45

Re: [vox-tech] Resizing Root Partition

Tim Riley said:

> I'm not a Sys-admin -- just a long-time user -- but I like this
> partition mapping
> because /usr, /tmp, and /var are on their own partitions.

Thanks, Tim.  Credit goes to Rod Roark, who taught me some of the finer
points of hard drive setup when he helped me rebuild my desktop
workstation earlier this year.  :)

I'll be going through and looking at files on / to see what I can get rid
of or symlink to.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry