January 6: Social gathering
2003 Sep 04 14:32

Re: [vox-tech] GIMP, best desktop or X/Windows server to use

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:07:32PM -0700, Marc Hasbrouck wrote:
> I'm wondering what GUI's or desktops or window
> managers GIMP works with.
>
> My first choices are GNOME and KDE. What other options
> do LUGODers use?

Should work with anything!  I believe I used Gimp under FVWM back
in the day.  Works great with WindowMaker, too.

It really shouldn't matter.  The only thing you MIGHT gain from
a desktop manager is drag-n-drop of files onto the Gimp toolbox
to have it open them, or something...