2003 Aug 26 08:28

[vox-tech] re: dns, apache question

Thanks for the help guys.  I was thinking of using one of those dynamic
dns services, but the one that I looked at charged around $25 per year to
use a custom domain name.  I'll look into zoneedit.com tomorrow... must...
sleep now.

Maybe I should have gave more info.  I bought the domain from
namesecure.com.  They provide URL forwarding, but I lose the beauty of
having a domain name once it forwards to mycompany.com/~home.  Anyway... it
sounds like zoneedit is what I'm looking for.

Thanks again!

Charles