2003 Aug 21 05:27

Warning: E-mail viruses detected

Our virus detector has just been triggered by a message you sent:-
  To: <Slimani@israbat.ac.ma>
  Subject: Re: Approved
  Date: Wed Aug 20 20:47:38 2003

One or more of the attachments are on the list of unacceptable attachments
for this site and will not have been delivered.

Consider renaming the files or putting them into a "zip" file to avoid
this constraint.

The virus detector said this about the message:
Report: Shortcuts to MS-Dos programs are very dangerous in email in thank_you.pif

--
MailScanner
Email Virus Scanner