2003 Aug 14 07:30

Re: [vox-tech] X server crashed?

what do you see on the screen when the X-server starts? Do you see the black-and-white default background? Do you just see the monitor flicker to black an give-up? Each of these points to different problems. (The former being problems launching your window manager, and the latter being problems with your graphics configuration)