2003 Jul 30 20:04

[vox-tech] Deleting a PGP keyring

To answer my own question, there's no special procedure.  If you're sure
you want to blow the whole keyring away, go to ~$HOME/.pgp and rm
everything.

--nicole twn

***
"Say you decide to call it quits after the first exam. <draws stick
figure atop a building on the board>  Down here <draws more stick
figures> are all your friends, laughing and mocking you as you fall.
That's the important part.  All mocking you as you fall."--former math
professor, lecturing on air resistance
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.