2003 Jul 23 19:24

[vox-tech] Super User Konqueror Crashing

[vox-tech] Super User Konqueror Crashing

I recently installed RH9.0 on my machine. But I can't run konqueror as super user. If I try running it through the K-menu, it appears to open and when everything is loaded, it closes/crashes. Using a terminal window and logging in as su, then running konquerer I get

[jstickel@BME jstickel]$ su
Password:
[root@BME jstickel]# konqueror
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
/tmp/mcop-jstickel is not owned by user
[root@BME jstickel]#

I get the mcop warning message when I run konqueror as myself, but it still seems to work. The ownership of /tmp/mcop-jstickel is

drwx------ 2 jstickel users 4096 Jul 21 14:49 mcop-jstickel

Any ideas why I can't run su-konqueror? Thanks,

Jennifer