January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jul 22 11:35

[vox-tech] 802.11b PCI Nics

I just bought a Linksys 802.11b router (W11S4PC11) and 2 of the Linksys
WMP11 802.11b pci cards.
I'm running RH 8, and went to check if the Linksys nic is supported. From
what I learned, they aren't because Linksys switched from using Prism2 chips
to using Broadcom chips with the WMP11.

Any suggestions as to a supported 802.11b nic?

The two I've seen most referred to in posts are the D-Link DWL-520 and the
Netgear MA311.