2003 Jul 18 00:38

Re: [vox-tech] Linux on a low end hardware question

Re: [vox-tech] Linux on a low end hardware question

Hi Dylan,

> i have found debian to be quite fast on older hardware- at least on the
PPC
> side of the pond -- been using it on a bunch of old 66mhz - 300mhz
powermacs
> for a couple years now -- and linux has been much fast at *most* things.
>
> -dylan

You didnt tell me wheather you are using
* browser (Opera, Galeon)
* Open Office suite
* Evolution
In your system :).  You still think its fast with these
applications.

Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B