2003 Jul 04 09:41

Re: [vox-tech] Reg lex and flex compatibilty

Re: [vox-tech] Reg lex and flex compatibilty

can u just tell me what is this extern "C" about and
what if i use g++ ?
basically what should i use?

                      "Mark K. Kim"
                      <markslist@cbreak.o        To:       vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
                      rg>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [vox-tech] Reg lex and flex compatibilty
                      vox-tech-admin@list
                      s.lugod.org

                      07/04/2003 01:28 PM
                      Please respond to
                      vox-tech

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Muthumeena M wrote:

> 2. After the manual declaration of variables now it is giving
> "previous declaration of int yywrap() with C++ linkage
> conflicts with new declaration with C Linkage"
> and many like this.

Are you using gcc or g++ to compile these programs?  Don't mix the two
together.  If you do, you'll need the `extern "C" {` thingy.

Can't help you with the other error if it's not resolved with -l.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/