2003 Jun 30 15:01

[vox-tech] VNC at 1024x768 resolution??

Hello

I am accessing a Linux system via the VNC server.  The VNC client is running on
Win2K.  After the connection is established, the VNC client window opens up as
a 800x600 window.  The XF86Config is using the resolution at 1024x768.  Some of
the items from the Linux system are going beyond the VNC client boundry. When I
try to maximize the window, the display is still at 800x600 with broad dark
strips around the window.

The display resolution on Win2K is greater than the 1024x768 resolution.

How can I increase my VNC Client to show the Linux system at 1024x768
resolution?

Thank you in advance.

--
Subba Rao