2003 Jun 26 17:56

Re: [vox-tech] Problem: APT internal error problem

Re: [vox-tech] Problem: APT internal error problem

doug,

looks like a sid libpam0g package breakage.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=libpam0g&archive=no

you might want to search one of the debian-* lists for a possible
workaround or ETA to fixage.   both reports were filed 2 days ago.

pete