January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 25 21:06

Re: [vox-tech] Word Perfect Conversion Tool?!!?

Re: [vox-tech] Word Perfect Conversion Tool?!!?

On 2003.06.25 20:37, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
Is anyone aware of a tool that would let me convert all of my old Word
Perfect documents to something more universal?  I'm not keen on
installing WP on my shiny new computer. ;-)

AbiWord supports WordPerfect 6/7/8/9. Using AbiWord with the --to= option should allow you to convert files in batch.

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu