2003 Jun 25 13:32

[vox-tech] abiword printing problem

i seem to be suffering from this abiword bug:

essentially, abiword's font metrics are completely messed up.  looks
like interword spaces are showing up as negative space(!).  i'm using
abiword under testing.

i have resumes and cover letters to send out asap.  open office doesn't
seem to know how to read abiword files.  i'd rather not type all this
stuff back in.

is there anybody out there who has the same problem that knows how to
fix this?  suggestions?

thanks,
pete

ii  abiword        1.9.0+cvs.2003 WYSIWYG word processor based on GTK2