January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 20 22:53

Re: [vox-tech] Speech Recognition ppl ??

Re: [vox-tech] Speech Recognition ppl ??

hi joel,

many of use threaded mail readers, and starting a new thread by replying
to an existing thread really screws up our threading.

in other words, when you want to post a new topic to the mailing list,
create a new email.  don't just "r"eply to an email and change the
subject.

thanks,
pete

On Thu 19 Jun 03,  9:25 PM, joel pinto <joypinto20@yahoo.com> said:
> hi
> I am working on speech rercognition using Sphinx.
> I am willing to evaluate the results using the NIST
> scoring package " score". Has any one of u used this
> package

snip