2003 Jun 20 10:58

[vox-tech] ARRGHHH!

I just realized that I got the setup wrong.  Server I is actually a
Windows NT server, and Server II is the Solaris server (there is a third
server, another Solaris server, which is our development server, and rsync
will be useful for keeping Servers II and III synchronized with each
other).  I have Cygwin available so at least I can tar up the files from
Server I.  I'll see if there's some sort of spiffy include file I can
create for my problem.