2003 Jun 20 22:28

[vox-tech] Thanks...

Yesterday I posted a request for suggestions on how to copy files in
sub-subdirectories from one server to another.  A couple of people
suggested Rsync; I haven't started setting that up yet, but it looks like
it will do the trick.  I've installed the software on my servers and it
will probably work out.  SSH isn't available on my servers, but I don't
think that will be an issue.