2003 Jun 20 22:32

[vox-tech] Speech Recognition ppl ??

hi
I am working on speech rercognition using Sphinx.
I am willing to evaluate the results using the NIST
scoring package " score". Has any one of u used this
package
If so
I need the input format ie, .sro files which will be
converted to the score compatible .lsn format by the
script nist/bin/sro2lsn

Thanks in anticipation
joel

=====