2003 Jun 20 10:32

[vox-tech] Getting quotes from yahoo

Hi,

Using perl, I wanted to get some data from yahoo finance (specifically bid
size & ask size).  There are a couple of modules on CPAN (Finance::Quote,
Finance::YahooQuote) but they don't return the fields I want.  But
inspecting the code revealed:

http://quote.yahoo.com/d?f=snl1d1t1c1p2va2bapomwerr1dyj1x&s=RHAT

Now the f= means format equals (duh), but I can't find any doc indicating
all the possible values I can put in the format string.

Anyone know where I can find such info, on the format string?  Or better yet
what are the symbols for "bid size", "ask size"?

Thanks (as always)
Jay