2003 Jun 19 12:32

[vox-tech] apt-get tip: Debug::NoLocking

[vox-tech] apt-get tip: Debug::NoLocking

(the next line is in tcsh syntax)
  alias apt-sim "apt-get --simulate -o Debug::NoLocking=yes"
now you can simulate the results of an apt operation using the apt-sim
alias without having to go root in order to do it.

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu