2003 Jun 16 23:05

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

ATTN: SIR

My name is DR.Homar Uma the manager credit and foreign bills exchange of Union Bank . I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account number 14-255-2004/utb/t who perished in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as ne one has come to claim his funds of usd25.5 m, [Twenty five million five hundred thousand united states dollars] which hasbeen with my branch for a very long time.On this note,
I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than five years, because money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this
period. In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal after realizing that your name and country is similar to the deceased. I will give you 25% of the total.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the application, bank's fax number and the next step to take.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication.

Respectfully Submitted,

DR.Homar Uma
NB:PLEASE GET BACK TO ME VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
(suza_vini@yahoo.ca ).thanks