2003 Jun 15 11:54

[no subject]

Out of curiosity, what do you think the major problems are
going to be?

I've never used it, but in case you don't know about it:

http://otn.oracle.com/tech/migration/workbench/content.html

If you are going to be supporting db-web developers, you
might want to check out http://www.odtug.com/subscrib.htm

regards,
ep

ps, hilarious & edifying (squid/mollusks!):

http://www.mossroot.com/mt/index.html