2003 Jun 14 09:28

Re: [vox-tech] Perl CGgi scripts not executing -- RESOLVED

Re: [vox-tech] Perl CGgi scripts not executing -- RESOLVED

Micah suggested,

> 'Course, it gives you ample opportunity to ensure your own job
> security (should you desire it) by ensuring that only you would be able
> to keep the whole thing running should problems arise... ]:->

Heh.  When I told my brother-in-law what I was doing -- specifically, the
Oracle part -- he immediately said, "Get a better job.  Now."

Then he conceded that if I could pull it off, I'd have some really good
skills under my belt.