2003 Jun 13 09:36

Re: [vox-tech] readline questions (in bash)

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:44:42AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> I don't know how to get the version of readline, but I'm running debian
> stable (I think I'm up to date too)

Odd, home and end should work for you. Maybe your keyboard layout is messed
up? Is this in X or console? Remote or local?

To get the version of readline (or any package), use:

	dpkg -l | grep readline

and optionally

	dpkg -s libreadline4

for more detail, in which case you must use the exact package name that you
got from the grep above.

--
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may folow is a digital signature. See